Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This hand finished candle was inspired by the Sagano Bamboo Forest in Kyoto Japan. Each vessel finished by hand to ensure that all intricate details of the bamboo tree are clearly outlined.
The bamboo tree is known as "a symbol of strength and power that wards off evil". We were inspired by the bamboo tree and this breathtaking forest because of its rich history, symbolism and family-like quality.
During growing season, bamboo trees spread their roots underground and plant new canes ("seeds") that start to grow their own trees.
What's interesting, though, is that with every generation (so every growing season), the new bamboo trees grow taller than the generation before. That's why you'll always find bamboo trees of various heights in a single forest.
We've designed our Sagano collection based on the empowering lessons we can all take away from looking at a bamboo forest. Make each generation better than the last.
Every generation should inspire us to be better and stronger than the last. Let's spread our roots, share our love and watch each other grow.
This candle is meant to be placed as a statement piece in your home as a symbol of strength, community and solidarity. Each ceramic vessel is individually hand filled with a proprietary soy wax blend, all natural essential oils and lead-free cotton wicks to ensure a clean burn.
Decorate with purpose and meaning.
Candle Burn Time: 210-220 hours
Wax Weight: 34 oz/ 960 g
Vessel Size: 5" X 5" X 6"
- Gardenia: Tahitian Gardenia, Orange Blossom, Freesia, Coconut Milk, White Musk
- Ivory Musk: Coriander, Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Moss, Lichen, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Opulent Leather: Saffron, Metallic Rose, Opulent Leather, Patchouli, Moss Haze, Tobacco
- Orange Blossom: Floral, Petit Grain, Jasmine, Neroli
- Tobacco Oud: Warm Spices, Leather, Resinous, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Amber Oud, Velvet Musk